Fran is a solicitor in the Compensation Division who specialises in representing seriously injured clients helping them to rebuild their lives and access the future care and treatment they need through an award of damages.
Fran has dual admission and has represented injured clients in both the UK and Australia for over 9 years.
Fran has technical expertise in handling complex clinical negligence and personal injury cases involving serious injury, the loss of a loved one and loss of financial dependency. Fran has expertise in dealing with a range of clinical negligence cases including delayed diagnosis, cerebral palsy, surgical error and mismanagement of anaesthetic.
- Obtaining compensation for the seriously injured;
- Assisting clients and their families through difficult, often traumatic times, to ensure that they are assisted through every step of their case;
- Working with health professionals including psychologists, general practitioners, physiotherapists and occupational therapists to better understand the needs and services to be provided to injured people.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia
- £700,000 for a family who sustained psychological injuries and loss of financial dependency arising from the death of a family member in a drug rehabilitation facility.
- £700,000 for a lady who was terminally ill as a result of metastatic breast cancer arising from delayed diagnosis;
- £290,000 for a boy who lost vision in one eye as a result of an accident at school;
- £276,000 for a lady who was sustained nerve damage, scarring and psychological injuries as a result of an LPG accident;
- £276,000 for a lady who suffered a severe injury to the lumbar spine arising from a sporting accident.